Organic synthesis for chemical biology and medicinal chemistry applications:
- Synthesis of compound libraries targeting specific epigenetic enzymes or protein-protein interaction domains.
- Lead optimization of initial hits to the point where they can be used as selective chemical probes or developed further as candidates for preclinical drug discovery.
- New methods that target chromatin in a loci-specific manner to up or downregulate specific genes.
- Synthesis of DNA methyltransferase inhibitors with novel scaffolds that are not nucleoside-based.
- Synthesis of isoform-selective HDAC inhibitors.
- Synthesis of small molecule HAT inhibitors.
- Synthesis of KMT inhibitors that are selective for specific family members.
- Synthesis of KDM1 inhibitors, both reversible and irreversible, with selectivity over MAO.
- Synthesis of Jumonji KDM inhibitors with subtype selectivity.
- Synthesis of PRMT inhibitors.
- Synthesis of selective bromodomain ligands.
- Small molecule ligands for Tudor and PHD domains.
- Small molecule modulators of miRNA expression.
- Dr. Paola B. ARIMONDO
- USR 3388 Epigenetic Targeting of Cancer -ETaC- CNRS-Pierre Fabre CRDPF
- 3 avenue Hubert Curien - 31 035 TOULOUSE CEDEX 01 - Francez
- Mail. firstname.lastname@example.org