Address2-10 Norham Road Oxford OX2 6SEFrance
Medicinal chemistry, drug design, cytosine chemistry, HMT inhibitors, DNMT inhibitors
Heterocyclic chemistry, cytosine functionalization
Organic chemistry, Design and synthesis of HMT and DNMT inhibitors
Collaborations outside COST
Maison Française d’Oxford (UK), conference organisation.
Laboratoire de transformations chimiques et pharmaceutiques, CNAM Paris (Fr), organic chemistry.
Short description of ongoing research projects
Design and synthesis of inhibitors of epi-methyltransferases.
Fonctionnalization of 5-methylcytosine derivatives.
- Rational Design of Bisubstrate-Type Analogues as Inhibitors of DNA Methyltransferases in Cancer Cells.
Halby L. et al., J Med Chem. 2017;60(11):4665-4679.
- DNA Methylation Targeting: The DNMT/HMT Crosstalk Challenge.
Castillo-Aguilera O et al., Biomolecules. 2017 Jan 5;7(1).
- Targeting DNA methylation with small molecules: what's next?
Erdmann A, et al., J Med Chem. 2015; 26;58(6):2569-83.
- Design and synthesis of new non nucleoside inhibitors of DNMT3A.
Erdmann A, et al., Bioorg Med Chem., 2015;23(17):5946-53.
- Rapid synthesis of new DNMT inhibitors derivatives of procainamide.
Halby L. et al., Chembiochem. 2012; 13(1):157-65.
Other activities of potential interest to others