AddressJagtvej 162, CopenhagenDenmark
Modulation of neurotransmission and epigenetic biology, biostructure based SAR studies, peptide and protein based ligands, organic synthesis.
Collaborations outside COST
Short description of ongoing research projects
Research scope of the group:
- Modulation of neurotransmission. Design and synthesis of modulators of neurotransmitter receptors, and transporters in the central nervous system.
- Modulation of epigenetic biology, development of tool compounds for epigenetic research
- Substrate- and Cofactor-independent Inhibition of Histone Demethylase KDM4C
Leurs, U., et al. 11 Jul 2014 In : A C S Chemical Biology. 9, 9, p. 2131-2138 8 p.
- Posttranslational Modifications of the Histone 3 Tail and Their Impact on the Activity of Histone Lysine Demethylases In Vitro
Lohse, B., et al. 2 Jul 2013 In : P L o S One. 8, 7, p. e67653
- Targeting histone lysine demethylases by truncating the histone 3 tail to obtain selective substrate-based inhibitors
Lohse, B., et al. 19 Sep 2011 In : Angewandte Chemie (International Edition). 50, 39, p. 9100-9103
Other activities of potential interest to others