Training school: Epigenetic studies in brain organoids
September 29, 2018
Epigenetic studies in brain organoids;
from bioinformatics analysis to the potential of substituting animal studies
Date: 13- 15 February, 2019
Venue: University Medical Centre Utrecht, the Netherlands.
Local organizer: Dr. Marco Boks
please, find here the flyer,
and the registration form
Fill in the form, and send to email@example.com
before 1 December 2018.
Program: Download here
Training school lectures:
- Introduction in brain organoid technology
- Neuronal readouts of brain organoids
- Epigenetic analysis of brain organoid experiments
- Bioinformatic Analysis of Epigenetic studies
- Brain organoid studies as substitution for animal studies
Learn from colleagues, professionals and demo’s
1 December 2018, application deadline extended.
5 December 2018, notification of acceptance.
13- 15 February 2019, training school.
Selection & grants:
An international Scientific committee will select the successful candidates.
15 PhD / master’s students will be rewarded with a COST travel and accommodation grant, including reimbursement of the registration fee.