WG1 meeting in Belgrade
July 1, 2016
16th January 2017, Belgrade
CM1406 – Epigenetic Chemical Biology (EPICHEMBIO) – COST CM1406 WG1 Scientific Workshop – EPIGENETIC CHEMICAL PROBES.
Please, DOWNLOAD the program for this event.
Principal Investigator, SGC-UNC, Research Associate Professor.
Division of Chemical Biology and Medicinal Chemistry. UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Assistant Professor Katarina Nikolic
- University of Belgrade, Faculty of Pharmacy, Vojvode Stepe 450, 11000 Belgrade
- Telephone: +381-11- 3951-259, Fax: +381-11- 39 74 349, Mobile Phone: +381-63- 84-30- 677
- E-mail: email@example.com
Find reasons to visit Belgrade , and Serbia
Accommodation and Conference Venue
Maps: From Belgrade Airport (Nikola Tesla) to Slavia Square Map & Bus A1 Time Table. Then 6 min. walk from Slavia Sq. to Hotel Park.
- To develop chemical probes for reader, writer, and eraser epigenetic enzymes.
- To familiarise WG1 members with the work of other disciplines.
- To develop graduate students’ skills in interdisciplinary collaborations.
- To facilitate communication between participating groups at ESR level.
- To share the range of techniques available in the COST CM1406 Action.
Meetings of WG1 members will also be held.